Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format. Text is single-spaced; Times New Roman 12-point font; uses italics, rather than underlining (except URL addresses); tables and figures are placed within the text rather than at the end.
- Text adheres to requirements outlined in Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references are provided.
- The submission is original, has not been previously published in any form in English or any other language (except as an abstract), nor is it under consideration for publication by another journal.
- The article is considered approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out. A signature statement is included in the Cover Letter and signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all the authors.
- Conflicts of interest that may be seen to influence the work are disclosed. A conflict of interest statement is included in the Cover Letter and signed by the Corresponding Author, absence or presence of conflict of interest is explicitly stated in the manuscript. All sources of financial or material support are acknowledged in the manuscript.
- The authors present an accurate description of the work performed, an objective discussion of its significance, and underlying data are represented accurately. Details and references are included to permit others to replicate the work.
If necessary the EQUATOR checklist is submitted with to the manuscript http://www.equator-network.org.
- If necessary authors have obtained copyright permission if (all or part of) previously published material is used. A signed letter of permission to reproduce is included with the submission as supplementary material.
- If necessary letters of consent from patient or voluteer to publish their details are retained by the authors and can be submitted if requested.
Copyright for articles published in International Diabetes Nursing is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use after initial publication under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.